Designer – Ed Texeira
Artist – Marco Primo
Publisher – Two Hour Wargames
Our updated and final Fantasy version.
Compatible with Warring Heroes To Be King and Warring Fleets.
Warrior Heroes Adventures in Talomir.
What: Sword and Sorcery Fantasy rules.
Scale: Man to Man skirmish level.
Your Role: Lead a small group of Adventurers in a variety of Adventures.
Playability: Designed for solo, same-side, and head to head play.
Playable with the counters we’ve included or any minis you may already have. In Warrior Heroes Adventures in Talomir you explore the Fantasy world of Talomir, home to a wide variety of unique Races. Build your Band with a variety of Characters. Track the progress of your Star, you, with light bookkeeping. Gain rewards when you succeed, suffer penalties when you fail.
Inside you’ll find:
* Over 40 unique Races and Nations to play.
* 140 color counters.
* Play on the 2 color Battle Boards that are included or the tabletop.
* A variety of Attributes to make your Characters unique.
* Multiple Character Classes to choose from.
* An easy Campaign Tracking system to see if your Star, you, increases in skill while gaining Fame and Fortune.
* Over a dozen unique Adventures to have; some you choose, some are thrust upon you.
All this and much more.
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero?
Your game, play it your way!
Additional Components Required:
Six-sided dice, also known as d6. It is best to have at least three of these and the more you have, the quicker games will play.
One ruler if playing on the Tabletop, ideally one per player.
Any combination of metal, plastic, or paper figures in a consistent scale of your choice.
Something to represent buildings and other Terrain features.
A 3’x3′ flat surface, but you can play with a larger one if desired.
A deck or normal playing cards to generate Dungeons or the Dungeon Cards from this ruleset.
No physical product will be shipped. This is for instant download only.