Designer – Ed Texeira
Artist – Marco Primo
Publisher – Two Hour Wargames
What: Wargame rules for Sci-Fi.
Scale: Man to man combat. 1 figure equals 1 man or creature.
Your Role: Players can command from one squad to a platoon of infantry.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
5150 STAR ARMY can be played in a variety of ways:
• You can play as a Squad Leader with a full squad.
• You can play as a Squad Leader with less than a full squad.
• You can play large games with multiple squads.
• Designed to be played solo or cooperatively as well as head-to-head.
The bottom line is you can play it any way you want; with any figures or counters you like.
Inside you’ll find:
• Includes color counters, tunnels, and Battle Bords.
• Rules for infantry combat with a variety of troop types and weapons.
• Seven armies to choose from, Humans and Aliens.
• Two ways to play – traditional Tabletop and Battle Board
• RPG Lite rules for when you are “Off Campaign” and go on some R&R.
• A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
Additional Components Required:
Six-sided dice, also known as d6. It is best to have at least three of these and the more you have, the quicker games will play.
One ruler if playing on the Tabletop, ideally one per player.
Any metal, plastic, or paper Figures in a consistent scale of your choice. 15mm and 28mm Figures work as written.
Something to represent buildings and other Terrain features.
A 3’x3′ flat surface, but you can play with a larger one if desired.
Battle Boards and Counters if you want to play it the Battle Board way. We’ve included some for you.
No physical product will be shipped. This is for instant download only.